I. Architectural Metal Solutions:
standing-seam panels – interlocking tiles – gutter systems – flashing & trim
The goal of e-Roof.com is to assist architects & contractors with weather resistent strategies that enhance the system performance while reducing the ecological footprint of the building envelope. Focused on light-gauge architectural sheet metal (ASM), e-Roof.com has the experience and technical competence to provide design assistance and quality-assurance support to achieve long-lasting “crafted” metal roofing and facade solutions.
- metal/ metal alloy
- natural weathering: copper, zinc, lead, stainless steel, corten, muntz (brass)
- base metal/ substrate aluminum, steel,
- metallic-coated base metal
- steel corrosion protection: Zn (galvanized), Al/Zn (galvalume), Zn/Al/Mg (ZalMag)
- aesthetic metal coating: Zn/Si+copper (FreedomGrey), Pb+copper (lead-coated copper)
- metal-plated metals: TCS (tin-coated stainless steel)
- conversion coat/ pretreatment: chromate, chromate-free
- color coatings
- electric-coloring bath: preweathering bath, anodizing, PVD (physical vapor deposition)
- duplex color-coatings: coil-coated colors, print coats, powder coating
Metal roof system components:
- Nailbase/ SIPS/ plywood: plywood/OSB + isocyanurate composite
- WRB/ deck protection: synthetic felt, 30# felt, self-adhered membrane (ice dam protection); breather membrane
- ASV/ ventilation mat: entangled monofilament, dimpled drainage mat
- roof drainage system: Euro half-round gutter, k-style gutter, box gutter, custom gutter (same metal)
- snow-retention attachment: standing-seam clamps, exposed-fastener plate, concealed flat-bar pad
- profile options: standing (vertical), flat-seam, flush-seam, over-lap, custom, etc.
- warranty options: perforation/ paint integrity (material), labor (installation), system (material+labor)
photos © SSAB & © Isaiah Industries 2017-2019 All Rights Reserved.